We had a nice night out for our anniversary. We used one of our restaurant.com gift certificates - I stocked up when they were having an 80% of sale. I got something like $350 worth of gift certificates for $19! By the time you make your minimum purchase and the tax/tip are added in, you end up paying around $25 for a $50 meal. Not too bad if it's some place you would go to anyway!
We pigged out! I blew through quite a few of my weight watchers points in one meal, but it was worth it.
Then we decided to stop at Target to buy a movie to watch at home - it seemed more relaxing (and cheaper!) than going to the movies. Of course, I fell asleep about 20 minutes in to the movie. In my defense, I only got about 4 1/2 hours of sleep the night before, so I was catching up!
But it was a good anniversary. God certainly blessed me with a wonderful husband and us with a great marriage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment