Monday, May 11, 2009

Ah, 2 1/2 year olds

Evelyn is just hilarious. I know the 'terrible twos' can bring challenges, but the cuteness and funny stuff far outweighs any of the bad. And even when she's doing something naughty, like standing on her tip toes on her Elmo stool so that she could reach the chips I said she couldn't have...

how could I possibly be mad at this face?


I caught this little moment this weekend. Shoes on the wrong feet, still wearing pjs, using a stool as an ottoman, baby doll riding the rocking horse...

She's so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Not rushing my little man or anything... but I am SO looking forward to his toddlerhood! Evelyn is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! And is that Twilight you're reading? I'm addicted. Only read the first two but can't wait to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete