I only have a couple pictures of my living room. Here is the view when walking in from the front hallway. The fireplace is probably a little outdated, but I actually love all of the brick.

And here is another view. We love bright colors, as you can probably tell. The orange accents were a result of some art glass that my husband bought me. I loved it so much that I started incorporating other orange accessories to tie in the color of the vases. The coffee table is awesome - rounded corners, so no sharp edges for little heads (I have a 8 1/2 month old and a 2 1/2 year old). The top lifts up to regular table height, which will be great for coloring and crafts later on. And the whole table is on casters, which makes it super easy to roll out of the way to make room for the kids to play on the rug!
Thanks for stopping by!


Have I not commented on this yet? Can't believe it. Love the yellow wall with the red accents.
ReplyDelete