My youngest sister is a senior in high school, and she had one of the lead roles in Oliver! My parents were generous enough to buy me a plane ticket and pay for a rental car so that I could come see her. Making an 11 hour drive with two kids while 24 weeks pregnant? No thanks! I had to get up around 4 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday to catch my flights, and I didn't get to bed early the night before either time. Do I even need to say that I'm a little on the tired side right now?
But I'm so glad that I was able to see the show - my sister was AMAZING! I was sooooo impressed and proud.
Josh and I will be heading up that way again in about 6 weeks for Victoria's graduation. That will be my third trip to Missouri in 6 months! But once Simon is born, I have a feeling we won't be doing a lot of traveling for a while, so we should take advantage of the opportunities now while we can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment