Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm getting some painting done at my house starting today! I've been wanting to do this for SO long. I've been tired of the saturated, bright colors that we have had for a number of years. We actually carried this scheme over from our first house, so we have had it for - well, I guess almost 10 years now! Crazy. I've been having fun planning the colors, fabrics, new rug, accessories... I'll make sure to post some 'after' pictures once everything is done. In the meantime, here are a couple before pictures. We're getting the living room, dining room, and entryway painted - it's a color called "Castle Stone", which is a light khaki color with yellowish tones. More later!



1 comment:

  1. Ooh Fun! The project bug must be in the air because we both got bit! Can't wait to see pictures... I know you're excited!!

    ReplyDelete