I've had a boy nursery planned in my mind for a long time. I showed Josh a few bedding sets recently, and we found one that both of us like. I ordered a fabric sample, and the green in the bedding is very close to the current wall color in what was Evelyn's room. All we'll have to do is paint over the polka dots that are on the wall - hopefully that will work out okay! Here are some pictures of what I have in mind. The bedding is "Womb With a View" from Land of Nod.
Then I found these prints on etsy after a google search. I love them!
I would frame them simply in white wood frames, since the dresser/changing table is painted white. We'll be reusing AJ's crib. I'll probably want a rug or something, but I won't have much to buy other than the bedding and the prints.
:)


Ohhh.. I love it! How wonderful that the walls, crib & furniture already compliment the bedding & prints! That will save a ton of work : ) Everything looks great, can't wait to pictures of the finished room.
ReplyDelete