Monday, March 8, 2010

The painting is DONE! And we LOVE the color. And then my sweet husband put the new rug down while I was out running errands with the girls. And it looks great, although the picture doesn't show it very well. I just snapped a couple quick photos this morning - didn't even turn the living room lights on!

I am waiting for a fabric sample before buying any accessories (new throw pillows, etc). I know what is going on the wall behind the sofa, I just have a few things to pick up this week at Hobby Lobby (50% off - yeah!).

Much of the weekend was spent getting things back in order and cleaned after all the painting last week.

Okay, here are the next set of 'in progress' pictures, including a picture of the slipcovers I sewed for the dining room chairs. I still have to hem the bottoms...




1 comment:

  1. Nice! Reminds me of 'classic khaki' which I LOVE and would have put on every single wall in my house if my Mama hadn't talked me into a little variety. I did manage to to get it in 3 rooms though.. and it's awesome because with a little accessorizing & fabric changes, the whole room can be updated! You did great finding a really pretty neutral : )

    ReplyDelete