Okay, so this is kind of silly. But it's the first "moment" that came to mind. See, I have this thing where I *love* seeing wildlife. Could be as simple as seeing turtles sunning themselves on a log - it makes me incredibly happy! I saw a fox run across the road once when I was driving home from work at around 1 a.m. And I had to call Josh to let him know. I also saw a cougar on the side of the road outside of Memphis - no, really! I googled it, and it was also known as a Florida panther, and there is a university by Jackson, TN that actually tracks the sightings.
So that gives some background on the "moment".
I was living in Sioux City, IA at the time, and a friend and I went to the mall. There was some animal shelter or something doing a fundraiser, and you could pay to have your picture taken while holding either a baby bear cub or a baby tiger. So my friend and I held the baby tiger. And it was SO amazing and SO cool! It was adorable, and it purred, and it had wiry fur, and it was just so awesome.
Josh thinks it's so funny that I get so excited and happy any time I think about holding that baby tiger. He says that on my list of happiest moments of my life, it's 1) the time I held a baby tiger, 2) the birth of our children and 3) getting married.
lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am really enjoying these. I'm learning a lot that I didn't know. I was going to go and see what the next day was about, but decided that part of the fun is being surprised by the subject.
ReplyDeletelove you!
Mimi