Here is the whole outfit. Shirt is a JCPenney brand that I got free for shipping (so only a couple bucks!) from an online forum. Jeans are from Lane Bryant and they are awesome for the post-baby fluffy midsection. I got them when they were 40% off, so they were probably about $35. Necklace is from Kohl's; it was on clearance plus I had a coupon. Think I ended up paying around $7 for it, and I *love* it. Shoes are new and from DSW. They're a splurge for me - $58! But I've been looking for this style of brown shoes for a while - something I can wear with jeans, dress pants or dresses, but nothing too dressy. And I justified the price by thinking that one perfect pair of shoes is worth more than two or three just okay shoes.
Close up of the necklace. I'm also wearing my favorite Revlon lipstick in color 535 - Rum Raisin. It's been my go-to everyday lipstick for years. Not sure what I'll do if they ever discontinue it! I'll be one of those people stockpiling and buying it off ebay.
Posted via LiveJournal.app.
Purse is from Banana Republic, but I got it off an ebay auction for around $45 including shipping.
Close up of the new shoes. I love the interesting heel, the fact that they are unique but not trendy, and that they don't have anything metallic (so I can wear with both gold or silver).
Only other thing I'm wearing is my wedding ring. Which fits again! Hurrah!!!


Cute! I love it when you post outfit pics :) I've thought about doing a clothes only type of blog to post daily outfits and talk about shopping but I am doing good to keep my normal blog updated regularly.
ReplyDelete