My day started VERY early. About 2 a.m. Simon has not been sleeping very restfully the last few nights. Well, really since last weekend. So there was a lot of up and down, nursing and rocking going on between 2 a.m. until about 5:30 a.m. At which point I handed him off to Josh so that I could get a shower.
On a good note, though, I weighed myself after showering. I've lost 10 lbs since starting weight watchers again. Woo-hoo!
I dropped the kids off and got to work at 7:30, which is a near miracle. That's the earliest I've been able to get to work since returning from maternity leave! I had some interviews this morning, a few of us went to eat Chinese for lunch (I was mostly good - ate sushi rolls and soup), and I've been working on various to-do list items. I have also pumped three times for a total of almost 16 oz! Simon only needs 12 oz for daycare, so that's one extra bottle! Yay! (I had a decent freezer stash built that I worked on while on maternity leave, but I can't really use much of it because it was while I was still eating dairy.)
I'll leave about 4:15 to pick up the kids. Josh works on Thursday nights, so I'll be on my own! I'll probably make the girls grilled cheese or breakfast for supper, and I'm planning to have a frozen dinner.
I'm hoping Simon isn't too fussy tonight and that the girls will go to bed easily. I'm starting to crash from lack of sleep. BUT! I've been more tired than this before and survived. I'll survive tonight, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment