Well, it's only 8 a.m., so I haven't eaten much. But I already know what I will be eating, so I'll write about that. I'm following the Weight Watchers plan again, trying to lose the baby weight. I've found it works best to pre-plan everything I'm going to eat in a day, so that I don't go over what I should. With that, here's today's food:
Breakfast
Grape nuts (Kroger brand)
Lite soy milk (I'm off dairy right now, because I'm breastfeeding and Simon seems to be sensitive to it)
Coffee with vanilla caramel creamer
Lunch
Leftover Vegetable curry with brown rice So yummy!
Snacks
Apple
Baby carrots
Dinner
Leftover sundried tomato marinated pork tenderloin, long grain and wild rice, and veggies (snow peas, cauliflower, and carrots)
***
I just added up my points for today, and I still have 15 left after everything I entered (I get 35 per day since I'm nursing). So, I guess I'll be having a couple Oreos or something! I'm telling you, Weight Watchers is pretty easy to follow when you're not having dairy. Most junk food, sweets, and bad for you stuff (like pizza, cream sauces, etc.) has dairy. Once that is eliminated, you're left with the healthy stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment