Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cookies!

Evelyn's teacher at daycare (who also babysits for us) is pregnant and told me she had a craving for some strawberry white chocolate chip cookies. So Evelyn helped me make some tonight!



I think I've posted the recipe before, but here it is again. These are the easiest cookies ever!

Cake Mix Cookies

1 box cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
Chips, candy, nuts - whatever you want to mix in - about 1/2 bag

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, eggs and oil. Add in chips. Drop by teaspoonful on a cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.

Our favorite is strawberry cake mix with white chocolate chips. But I've also made butter cake mix with heath pieces, chocolate cake mix with white chocolate chips and chopped walnuts, butter cake with cinnamon or cherry chips or M&M's... They're so quick and easy, you can make several varieties. Great for bake sales or cookie trays during the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! So cute! You are such a good mom...mimi

    ReplyDelete