A little while ago, AJ said something to Josh about going potty, went over to the potty chair, and lifted up the seat. Josh helped her pull down her diaper and skirt - and she went potty again! That's her second time this week!!!
It's funny, because Josh even asked during our last Target run if we should buy Pullups instead of regular diapers for her. And I bought the diapers. Next time, I should listen to the hugband. :)
While on the topic of AJ, have I mentioned that she probably thinks her name is "My AJ"? As in 'my' would be her first name and 'AJ' would be a middle name or something? Evelyn has pretty much always called her sister "My AJ", so Josh and I kind of picked it up. So when you ask AJ her name, she'll say "I my AJ!" It's very cute.
***
30 days from my due date today! I don't think we'll have to wait that long. But we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment