Monday, December 7, 2009

Oops!

Oops #1
I was getting a pot of water boiling on the cooktop. Several minutes later, I realized that I had turned on the wrong burner. And the burner that was on had a Pyrex 9 x 13 pan on top with leftover apple cake in it. I turned the burner off, and I started to move the dish off the hot burner - and it exploded! Glass - or whatever Pyrex is made out of - went EVERYWHERE!!! What a mess.

Oops #2
A little later after Oops #1, I was in the living room. I noticed a piece of something glinting on the floor by the tree. I found 3 pieces of a busted Christmas light on the floor! This after we got all the Pyrex stuff up off the kitchen floor. Well, Evelyn was standing right next to me and heard me say "Crap!" To which she responded "What, mommy? What crap? Crap? Crap! There's more crap right there, Mommy!" Josh and I were trying SO hard not to bust out laughing. Guess I need to watch what I say...

No comments:

Post a Comment