Sunday, December 13, 2009

My baby turned 3 years old today! I think she had a great day. We gave her presents throughout the day, so that she was able to play with things as she got them. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese to play, then came home for pizza and cake.

The birthday girl:


With her first present of the day.


Action shot!


Opening presents.


Coloring.


Opening another present and modeling a new hat.


With the baby doll we gave her - I actually went out this morning and bought it, because I decided that I didn't like what I had picked out. Good thing because the babydoll was a HIT! It laughs and cries, and it actually makes a sucking motion with the bottle. She loves it.


With her Princess cake. I didn't realize how close her hair got to the candles! I think the picture looks closer than it was.


AJ enjoyed the cake, too. :)


And just for fun, here are pictures of Evelyn through her three years:

Birth:


One year:


Two years:


Three years!

2 comments:

  1. Such a special day for a sweet girl! I like the idea of giving presents throughout the day instead of all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... go ahead and make me cry.... the pictures showing her from birth/birthdays until now... wow!!

    ReplyDelete