"Look at this! A baby!" "
Look at this! It rainin!" (When she saw a fountain)
"Look at this! My book!"
"Look at this! Cereal!"
I got another quote on the house painting, which was $500 less than the first quote. We still may use the guy we've used before, just because we know and trust him. But hopefully he'll come down on the price some!
Here are a couple pictures from this weekend.
Evelyn loves climbing on the step stool I use in the kitchen. Look at that big smile! And all that hair! Many people have commented that women pay big bucks to have hair Evelyn's color. :)
And AJ. I bought a couple of these cute little tunic tops at Kohl's with matching leggings. The leggings work well over the cloth diaper 'bubble butt'.


These are adorable. You are the only person on our blogs/facebook/the planet that didn't post SNOW pictures. hehe ♥
ReplyDelete