Dear AJ,
You know your mama is crazy about you. You know she loves how your entire face breaks into smiles when you see her. She loves your dimples, and how you cross your feet at the ankles and snuggle up when you're nursing.
As much as she loves you and all of these things, she would really prefer not to witness them 4 times in one night. Seeing them every...I don't know...4 to 6 hours or so would be sufficient. Every 2 hours, while very generous on your part, isn't necessary. Hopefully you'll take this recommendation to heart tonight.
Love,
Your exhausted mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So cute! Sweet AJ, give your momma a break...she needs her rest!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, that is sooo funny!!! Now I don't feel so disheartened about Em waking up once a night! I will tell you that he is just now sleeping through the night at 9 months, and is pretty consistent.
ReplyDelete