I also have to tell a quick and funny Evelyn story. I picked up the girls from daycare, and I had already taken Evelyn inside. In the time it took me to get AJ out van, Evelyn had gone into the kitchen, spied a box of animal crackers on the kitchen counter, ran all the way to the back of the house, got her Elmo stepstool out of the bathroom, placed it on the floor in front of the animal crackers, and was already digging into the box by the time I got inside! Normally she wouldn't get cookies before dinner like that (okay, most of the time she doesn't get cookies before dinner). But I almost felt like I should reward her resourcefulness!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Sleep, glorious sleep!
I also have to tell a quick and funny Evelyn story. I picked up the girls from daycare, and I had already taken Evelyn inside. In the time it took me to get AJ out van, Evelyn had gone into the kitchen, spied a box of animal crackers on the kitchen counter, ran all the way to the back of the house, got her Elmo stepstool out of the bathroom, placed it on the floor in front of the animal crackers, and was already digging into the box by the time I got inside! Normally she wouldn't get cookies before dinner like that (okay, most of the time she doesn't get cookies before dinner). But I almost felt like I should reward her resourcefulness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 hours! Yay Mama! Hug that sweet husband. I giggled @ the Evelyn cookie story... I can totally relate on the sweets before dinner cravings ♥
ReplyDeleteOh my! She is scrumptious! What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Audra