Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Josh had a surprise waiting for me at home yesterday. It was definitely nice after a pretty rough day. Tulips, bath salts, and a Kohl's gift card! The bath salts are in yummy scents like vanilla, pomegranate, ginger, and sage. Oh, and he also arranged for a friend to watch the girls Saturday night so that we can go out!!! Yay hugband!

Yesterday was St Patrick's Day, and Evelyn got her face painted at daycare! You can see where some toddler tears streaked through the heart. :)

The fam in green for St Patrick's Day. I was wearing green, too, but I didn't get a picture of myself!
***
I made a really yummy concoction last night. I had some leftover pork tenderloin from Sunday's dinner, and I threw that in with a pad thai noodle mix I had in the pantry and some stir fry veggies from the freezer. It was YUMMY! I also saw a neat idea in Parents magazine that I may try sometime. You use whatever leftover meat and veggies you have in the fridge as fillings for mini frittatas that are baked in muffin tins. Evelyn would probably love to eat an egg 'cay-cake' (cupcake). Of course, trying to predict a toddler's eating habits is a lesson in futility. But it's probably worth a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment