Monday, April 11, 2011

A project from this weekend... I've been wanting a new table/chairs for our kitchen for a while. Well, ever since Simon was born, really. Our little 4 seater table didn't work for our family of 5. I have been looking at different options for a while, but I finally decided on this set.

I wanted something that was black with dark wood - the black to tie in the color of the kitchen island and the dark wood to tie in the tables in the dining and living rooms. This set was from...Walmart! For less than $300! I love that it has a bench, because I will be able to fit 3 kids on that side. So this set will really seat up to 7. Which we may need at some point! It got fantastic reviews, so here's hoping it lives up to the hype.

It was a project, because Josh and I had to assemble all of it. With a lot of 'help' from Evelyn. :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have your email address but you asked about a fabric store I mentioned in my sewing post. The shop is Continental Sewing on Old Canton Road. They have really cute fabric. And yes, the pillowcase dress is super easy. Perfect for even beginner sewers.

    ReplyDelete