I don't dress the girls alike all the time. But it's really helpful when taking them out where there will be crowds or a lot of kids - easier to keep an eye on them!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Pictures from the fair!
Lots and lots of pictures from the fair we went to this weekend! The girls went to their first circus, AJ had her first pony ride, and we all had a great time!













I don't dress the girls alike all the time. But it's really helpful when taking them out where there will be crowds or a lot of kids - easier to keep an eye on them!
I don't dress the girls alike all the time. But it's really helpful when taking them out where there will be crowds or a lot of kids - easier to keep an eye on them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment