Tuesday, May 11, 2010

As requested...

"Aunt Bit" (aka my sister, Victoria) told me last night that I needed to update the blog. So, here I am updating!

First, here are a couple pictures of Evelyn, taken while paint shopping at Lowes.




I could say that things have been busy, but really - when are they NOT busy? The kids have been challenging but adorable lately. AJ has started talking more and more. One of her latest things is to call out "Mommy/Daddy where are you?" if we're not in the room with her. She and Evelyn are having a blast in their shared room. The other night, they were having some kind of contest to see who could yell "Bye bye stinky" louder. lol! It was hard to put on the stern mom face/voice to go in and tell them to go to sleep.

Evelyn is growing up SO fast. She is starting to enter new phases...like the telling stories/fibs phase. And the 'covering stuff up so she doesn't get in trouble' phase. There was a recent morning when I was in the back of the house while the girls were in the kitchen. All of a sudden, AJ starts bawling. When I ran in there to see what was wrong, I asked Evelyn what happened. All Evelyn would say (repeatedly) is "I didn't do it!"

:/

Probably a clear indication that she DID do something!

Josh is doing okay. Loving his new vehicle, but he's been sick a few times recently. Like stay in bed for days kind of sick.

Me? I'm getting bigger by the day. Trying to figure out a comfortable way to sit at my desk at work. Mostly wearing flip flops now, because they are the most comfortable shoes for my feet. I at least make an attempt and get dressy flip flops. But still... :) I'm 30 weeks and 3 days pregnant. AJ came around 37 weeks and a few days. So Simon could be here any time in the next 7-10 weeks! His room is slowly but surely coming together. I'll post pics once I have made a little more progress.

Okay, hopefully that's enough of an update for Aunt Bit. I'll try to post more often!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Aunt Bit for requesting this update. I was having withdrawal myself...
    mimi

    ReplyDelete