In more fun news, Josh got a new (to him) vehicle yesterday! It's a 2005 Acura MDX (SUV) that has a third row seat. It's REALLY nice. And big enough to lug three kids around! :)

One hang up? We need to get the title to his Honda Accord for the trade. And that's a problem, because it's in our safe. The one that we always just used the key for, so we don't even know the combination. But one of our precious daughters decided it would be fun to spin the combination dial on the safe, and we haven't been able to get in it since. I'm going to call the customer service number on the safe and see if there is any way they can look up the combination number. If not, then I guess I'll be paying a locksmith to break into it. Hopefully I don't look like a person who robbed it from someone's home!


No comments:
Post a Comment