Sunday, April 25, 2010

Belly pics

I haven't felt very photogenic this pregnancy, so I haven't been taking or posting a lot of pictures. But I have been having Josh take belly pics once a month, so that we have a record of Simon's pregnancy. Oh! And I think we finally picked a middle name... Every time I thought of him, I always was thinking "Simon Andrew" in my head. And Josh likes it! AND Josh told me that Andrew is Greek for Adam, which is perfect. My brother's first name and Josh's middle name is Adam, so it's a way of naming him after them without being too literal about it. Yay!

Here are the belly pics.

12 weeks:
16 weeks:
20 weeks:
24 weeks: (actually 25...oops!)
28 weeks:
Evelyn arrived on her due date, and Amelia came 19 days early. If Simon follows the same trend, he could be here in as soon as 9 weeks! Crazy. We're so excited to meet him. I think I was really anxious before having Amelia, because I wasn't sure how I was going to split my time between two kids, how I was going to handle the sleep deprivation, how Evelyn was going to do with a sister... This time, I feel a lot more confident heading into it. I know it's going to be hard, but I know what to expect now! And we're just excited about having a boy, too. Not that I know what to do with a boy!

3 comments:

  1. Pregnancy totally suits you! You always look beautiful and your already flawless skin just GLOWS! I can't believe how quickly Simon will be here.. this pregnancy has flown! Well, for me at least.. but I'm not the one growing another person :) Love the name. Love the pics. Not much longer......!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep..that post was from mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. I know you won't believe me, but you look great! Also I love the middle name.

    ReplyDelete