Let's see...on Wednesday, Amelia decided that she didn't want/need her cast any more. So, she pulled it off. When Josh went to go pick her up, she saw him, started giggling, and waved at him with the cast in her hand! Little stinker. I took her to the orthopaedic pediatrician the next morning to have her arm wrapped again. This time, the cast is something we can take off at home - just have to make it until Wednesday!
We had a great weekend, even though the Vikings lost. Brett Favre and his dreaded interceptions. Although if they had to be beat by someone, at least it was the Saints! Now I hope the Saints win the Super Bowl.
Here is a recipe that is on our meal plan for this week. It's in the regular rotation at our house! And I just realized I forgot to buy gravy at the store! Oops.
Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
(from Cooking Light)
8 oz wide egg noodles
1 lb lean ground beef
8 oz container, sliced fresh mushrooms
12 oz jar, beef gravy
8 oz fat-free sour cream
2 tablesppons sliced green onions (optional)
Cook egg noodles according to package instructions. In a large frying pan, brown and crumble ground beef with sliced mushrooms and green onions; drain fat. Add gravy and sour cream; cook until heated through. Combine with egg noodles and serve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment