We had a very low-key New Year's Eve and New Year's. Yesterday morning, I took down all of the Christmas decorations. Then Josh and I got to go have a fantastic lunch together at a Japanese restaurant, followed by Avatar in 3D. The movie was great! The computer effects were so amazing that you almost forgot you were watching computer-generated images.
I'm lame - I was asleep on the couch by 8:30, so I finally went to bed at 9:30. But only after having Josh promise that he would come and give me a kiss at midnight (which he did).
Today has been very quiet. Josh is still in his "j-j's", and we haven't left the house. We just enjoyed some delicious homemade gumbo for supper, and I have toffee shortbread cookies baking in the oven.
Overall, a nice start to the new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment