Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I think my heart just skipped a beat

I've heard that kids respond better to smoke/carbon monoxide detectors with voice alarms, instead of just high pitched beeps. Which is probably why we bought that kind when we replaced our old alarm.

But I think I've lost a few years off my life this morning, because the battery is apparently low. And this very loud, very creepy voice keeps randomly shouting into the dead silence of the house

"LOW BATTERY!"

Alarm lady woke me up around 4:15 this morning, and she has been making sure I'm awake about once every 15 minutes.

I hope Josh has time to replace the battery today.

Does anyone know CPR?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!! So sorry you almost had a heart attack...that would scare me, too. :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment today. You have been such a faithful prayer warrior and your prayers mean so much to me.

    ReplyDelete