Tuesday, August 25, 2009

AJ had her 12 month appointment yesterday - she was 23 lbs, 6 oz and...I don't remember how tall. And the slip of paper where it was written is at home. But I do remember that she's in the 80th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. I want to say she was right around 31 inches. She has slipped some in the weight percentiles (has been in the 90th up to this point). But the doctor isn't concerned at all.

Her iron was still borderline, but he still gave the okay for her to switch to whole milk. Which is good, because she drank the last of the frozen breastmilk this morning!

Our pediatrician also looked at Evelyn's arm again yesterday, and he thinks it's best to get another xray by a pediatric orthopaedist. So, Josh will be taking her this morning. We can't tell if her hand/wrist is still really hurting, or if she refuses to use it because she's scared it will hurt. Better to be safe than sorry, though. Evelyn will be excited to ride the "alligator" again this morning - I can NOT get her to say 'elevator'! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment