Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Long day

I had a very long day at work yesterday. I organized our annual health screenings for our employees, and I had to be there with the hospital employees who came to administer the tests. Which means I was at work from around 5:15 a.m. until 4:15 p.m. Good thing I have such a great husband who took over for the day!

Apparently Evelyn helped him start his day off right, too. He woke up yesterday morning, stretched, and rolled over in bed. Which is when he saw Evelyn's face, about an inch from his own. I guess she was just standing there, waiting for him to wake up! At least she laughed (instead of cried!) when Josh screamed in surprise! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall...

1 comment:

  1. What a LONG day! You must have been more than ready for bed that night!!!

    ReplyDelete