Monday, June 8, 2009

Family outing



We went to a local Agriculture Museum this weekend - they have exhibits about the history of farming in the state and stuff like that, but we didn't even look at those. The cool thing is that they have a little old timey main street with all these buildings, like a church (an actual Episcopal church built in 1853 that was moved from its original location to the museum grounds), a general store, a blacksmith shop...etc. They have times during the year when people will dress up in the old timey costumes and actually do the blacksmithing and stuff. ANYWAY (I'm rambling), they also have a children's farmyard, which was the main reason that I wanted to go. I thought Evelyn would get a kick out of seeing the animals. She was a little clingy at first. But she warmed up and loved them! She also had her first pony ride, which you can see that she LOVED.






We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment