Monday, February 9, 2009

All about AJ



That child right there? Yeah, she apparently decided to skip over 9 month clothes and pretty much go straight from 6 month to 12 month clothes! Hello - GROWTH SPURT! In fact, I think she went through a couple growth spurts at once. She has her 6 month appointment in a couple weeks, so I'll see how much she weighs (and how LONG she is - I think she's taller than Evelyn was). I'm estimating around 20 lbs right now.

Do you know how hard it is to find long sleeved clothes right now??? I was able to find some long sleeved white tees and turtlenecks, so I am hoping it will work to layer those under some short sleeved outfits. I went through Evelyn's 12 month clothes to see if there was anything I could use, and I was so sad that AJ's not going to be able to wear some of the really cute summer stuff I had for Evelyn! :(

We're obviously continuing our trend of growing gigantic babies.



For those of you familiar with them, that is a Bum Genius. On the largest setting. On a 5 1/2 month old.


Compare that picture to this one, taken around 2 weeks old (I think).




This one makes me lol. I didn't like it at first, but the more I look at it, the more I love the expressions on both of their faces.


I think that last picture is destined to be a classic. :)

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed scrolling through your blog! Your babies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my morning!I love the pictures.
    mimi

    ReplyDelete