Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time sure does get away from me! I know I haven't updated in a while, so here are some recent pictures of the kids. Because that's who people really want to see, right?

I need something to cheer me up to get my mind off of the $10,180 quote I just got from the plumbers. So here are a bunch of pictures of my cute kids.

The Si-man


The girls had fun trying on my wedding veil.





How Evelyn fell asleep after claiming she wasn't tired.


Aww - she loves her brother!


The girls LOVE the Swiffer!


Decorating the tree. Didn't get a good picture of Evelyn - she was too busy.


I love this one. She was concentrating so hard! And I love seeing her long eyelashes and little curls! :)


Simon food pictures next! We gave him cereal for the first time last weekend. I just need to get the pictures uploaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment