Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Let's see if I have time to get these posted...

...before Simon wakes up!

These first two are hilarious... Simon's face in the first one - then Evelyn's reaction as she realizes Simon just peed on her! lol!


Here is Simon getting ready for his first sponge bath.
AJ likes her brother, too!
Things are going pretty well - as well as can be expected with a newborn and little sleep. The girls are doing great - they both seem to love their brother (Evelyn calls him "my baby"). Josh and I trying to make sure that we give the girls a lot of attention and cuddles.

I can't say enough about how much Josh has been helping. I have been restricted from lifting and driving for two weeks, so he has been taking the girls to daycare/preschool every morning. And helping out a ton at home. I've felt SO blessed to have three beautiful, healthy, happy children and a wonderful husband.

We have family coming to visit this week. It will be nice to have the company and the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment