Things have been busy around here!
AJ is now 10 1/2 months old and crawling EVERYWHERE. I'm convinced that she is going to stand up on her own before even pulling up and cruising on furniture. She is working SO hard. I am almost inspired to do some yoga after watching her practicing the downward dog pose throughout the day... :) It's hard to believe that in a little over a month, our sweet girl will be 1! Guess I should start planning the birthday celebration. Our poor kids. I'm just not very creative with that kind of thing. I am pretty sure that I will be making cupcakes instead of a cake - easier for everyone to eat and the perfect size for AJ's personal cake!
Evelyn, well...she's as full of personality as ever! Her Mimi and Poppa Chris just moved back to the Memphis area, and their new house has a pool! We spent the 4th of July weekend with them and had a fantastic time. Evelyn LOVED the pool. She had no fear! You can see from the picture that she had a blast.
Oh, and Evelyn has been cracking us up with her 2 1/2 year old's sense of humor. Her latest joke is to tell me or Josh - Mommy/Daddy "has ALL the boogers!" Guess she just learned what boogers are. And what child can resist jokes about bodily functions?


What a HAPPY family picture! Y'all are too cute! You look great Mel!!
ReplyDelete