Friday, January 23, 2009



We're working on potty training with Evelyn. The above picture is what happened when she pulled her 'big girl' undies out of the (clean!) laundry basket. :) The training is going well while she's at daycare, but I think Josh and I have to work on being more consistent with her at home.

Can you believe that AJ is 5 months old now? Where is the time going? She's following her sister's lead and turning into a bit of a chunker...



I guess we just grow big babies! She is a pretty happy little girl - smiles and laughs a lot, and she loves blowing raspberries. And she is FASCINATED by her big sister. And Evelyn sure does love her baby sister. She is SO tickled when she gets to 'hold' AJ:



And so very, very sad when we take her sister away...



We have a pretty quiet weekend ahead...plenty of time for potty training! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet sweet comment you left me. I know what you mean about the time flying... Evelyn isn't even mine, but I remember when you were pregnant with her and I can’t believe she's a big girl now... an almost potty trained PANTY WEARING big girl!

    As much as I miss the itty bitty baby stage.. I'm learning that each stage has exciting and lovable aspects so I'm soaking them all up!

    And what I'm not soaking up "girly" wise with Matt... I'm getting vicariously from your two princesses!

    ReplyDelete