
This? This is what our living room looks like the majority of every weekend. Y'all know that I love having a clean and orderly house. Let's just say that with two kids, I've had to relax my standards. A lot. But the girls are worth it!
Highlights from this weekend - Josh putting all three of 'his girls' to bed on Friday night (all three of us fell asleep on him at various times in the evening), Evelyn bringing Josh two of her Little People and telling him "Two babies" (correctly counting to two!), making Amelia laugh by kissing all over her cheeks and her neck, and Evelyn saying "Josh - we're making the bed" to her daddy... Of course, it sounded more like "Josh - gobbledeegooktoddlerspeak BED!"
Evelyn also cracked us up by getting really angry at me and Josh for telling her "I love you", but it's hard to put into words. Let's just say that after that episode, we made sure to charge up the camcorder batteries in the hopes of catching it next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment